Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day Thirty-Five



I thought of a name for this series. I am calling it "Penciled In" because the little portraits done in Prismacolor pencils.

Here is Wolfy drinking coffee. Green Wolfy, orange background. The original Wolfy is green and was first done on a ceramic tile. This is close to the original Wolfy, but I've never been able to get him exactly "right" since the first time.


(I tried dulling down the color on the scanner, but the background is still a bit punched up...slightly more intense than the actual block. Wolfy's color and the mug are about right, though.)

Oh...this reminds me, too...I keep meaning to go see Underworld, Rise of the Lycans. Maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Liisa Mannery said...

Well, there's only ONE Wolfy! Maybe this is Wolfini. (Wolfy's little sister.)




amsticur.

Liisa Mannery said...

Pativisi

Sorry - it was such a cool captcha I had to post it. Maybe she'll be a character in my novel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...